Most power companies nationwide offer impressive rebates for converting to LED lamps.
Rebate amounts vary from Power Company to Power Company.
You can write off 100% of the entire capital expenditure in the first year when the
reduction of watt consumption meets federal stimulus requirements.
Our LED T8 Tubes:
- Have a 5 year warranty.
- Only produce 10% heat so the cost of A/C is noticeably reduced.
- Significantly reduce maintenance cost resulting from replacing
failed ballast and lamps.
- Do not change the color of textiles and food.
- Turn on instantly. They do not need to warm up.
- Do not discolor, flicker or buzz over time.
- Are shock and vibration resistant.
- Our tubes do not contain toxic mercury gases.
- Do not produce UV-Rays.
- Do not produce a magnetic field.
- Are made of durable extruded aluminum and are shatterproof,
unlike fluorescent lamps.
- Are recyclable. There is no environmental cost to dispose of our
tubes at end-of-life as with fluorescent lamps.